Salmon Bay Paddle - SUP Instruction & Tours in the Pacific Northwest Tel: 206-465-7167 / salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com

4/02/2013

We're on the Werner Paddles Team!

Today started on a good note with an email from Werner Paddles asking me to join their paddling team!     I've been using Werner for over a decade in sea kayaking, whitwater, surf kayaking and now SUP.  My Nitro sup paddle has survived 3 years of surfing, rock gardening, high winds, class 3 rivers, a few drive-overs, and my usual poor maintenance.  We even used it one winter to clear snow from our roof.

Personally I find Werner Paddles to be the most innovative designs on the market with a varying blade widths, a whitewater paddle, bent shaft, and an otter tail designed by Infinity Surfboards in socal.

Werner Paddles blog:
http://www.wernerpaddlesblog.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in Salmon Bay Paddle!