Salmon Bay Paddle - SUP Instruction & Tours in the Pacific Northwest Tel: 206-465-7167 / salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com

5/28/2016

My Kenmore Air Inflight Magazine Article on Kayaking the San Juans

Check out my Kenmore Air Inflight Magazine Article on Kayaking the San Juans. Great tips on where to go, how to plan and travel resources. Spring 2016 issue.

Use my book, 60 Trips, Kayaking the Puget Sound and San Juans to help plan your trip.  This book also applies to SUPs.

Click here to read..

Main Magazine link here




Thanks for visiting my blog!
 Check out my year around classes and tours in the Pacific Northwest.
www.salmonbaypaddle.com or contact me at 206.465.7167 or salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com
Get sup certified with the PSUPA - Courses held all year. Check our site for dates.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in Salmon Bay Paddle!