Salmon Bay Paddle - SUP Instruction & Tours in the Pacific Northwest Tel: 206-465-7167 / salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com

12/13/2016

30k Surfing Images Found at Flea Market in California

Imagine finding 30k classic surfing images at a flea market? Pretty cool story here from Outside Magazine.. I'm imagining all the classic spots mostly empty in these 1970's era pics. My current read, Barbarian Days by William Finnigan also describes this period in both HI and CA.

Read More





Thanks for visiting my blog!
 Check out my year around classes and tours in the Pacific Northwest.
www.salmonbaypaddle.com or contact me at 206.465.7167 or salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com
Get sup certified with the PSUPA - Courses held all year. Check our site for dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in Salmon Bay Paddle!