Salmon Bay Paddle - SUP Instruction & Tours in the Pacific Northwest Tel: 206-465-7167 / salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com

6/03/2017

Paddle Board SUP Sampler Lesson 6/3/17

This morning I took AnJanette, a beginner out for her first lesson and stand up paddle board experience.  We started as I do with all students sitting down, then kneeling, then standing. AnJanette learned to turn, paddle backwards, paddle sideways, fall safely, easily get back on and the forward stroke.  Then we finished the lesson with a free ride thanks to a strong NE wind back to our beach (no paddling just a free glide!)

L to R, Rob and AnJanette


Any questions give me a holler. Join my mailing list! Contact me: salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com /     206.465.7167 - Check out our SUP classes in Seattle - Beginning to advanced instruction including freighter and tug wave surfing, coastal surfing, rivers and racing, plus PSUPA Certification.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in Salmon Bay Paddle!