Salmon Bay Paddle - SUP Instruction & Tours in the Pacific Northwest Tel: 206-465-7167 / salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com

6/05/2017

Stand Up Paddlers First Aid Kit


Looking for a great on-water first aid kit? Check out this one from NRS. All the essentials are in there. Choose the items you need per the duration of trip, location, and amount of people.

For Seattle classes I use a much simplified version that fits in my PFD. This also includes flattened foil tape for ding repairs, a knife and whistle.







Any questions give me a holler. Join my mailing list! Contact me: salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com / 206.465.7167 - Check out our SUP classes in Seattle - Beginning to advanced instruction including freighter and tug wave surfing, coastal surfing, rivers and racing, plus PSUPA Instructor Certification.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in Salmon Bay Paddle!