Salmon Bay Paddle - SUP Instruction & Tours in the Pacific Northwest Tel: 206-465-7167 / salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com

6/07/2017

SUP Photo Shoot for UW Medicine

Seattle photographer Doug Plummer contacted me to set up a photo shoot for UW Medicine which was seeking PNW lifestyle images. I found a few students to assist as models and an old friend, Lance, to drive the boat for Doug's on-camera shooting platform.

We started out at the Ballard Elks beach then moved towards West Point for a view of Mt Rainier. Doug lucked out with glassy water and warm conditions.

Thanks to SBP students, Holly, Deb and Chris for helping out as models.

Doug shooting me

Perfect conditions


 Any questions give me a holler. Join my mailing list! Contact me: salmonbaypaddle@gmail.com /     206.465.7167 - Check out our SUP classes in Seattle - Beginning to advanced instruction including freighter and tug wave surfing, coastal surfing, rivers and racing, plus PSUPA Certification.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in Salmon Bay Paddle!